Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Dream

My new dream (folly? pastime?) is to write intriguing, challenging articles until I can get my J.D. and then can write academic articles or be better qualified to get the kind of job I'm interested in.  I don't know where or how to start.  It sounds both simple and ridiculously hard.  I mean, I haven't got a degree in this sort of thing.  It sounds intimidating and fraught with failure.  But I told my friend about my fear of rejection and ridicule from editors or worse just being plain ignored... and he said that the ridicule and criticism could be good things.  People who aren't trying to spare your feelings are maybe the best way to make progress.  So now I'll start working on a couple articles on important issues to me.  Then see what, how, and where I can peddle these sorts of wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment